How Real Handicap Betting Works – Next we will provide reliable articles that we have summarized and made as light as possible, so that they can be read by all groups, here is how the real handicap betting game works.
The Asian handicap concept may sound a little complicated, but once you understand you will be surprised why you never thought of using it to bet on football matches before. This type of bet is very popular in the Far East (hence the name) and with most online bookmakers now offering this type of bet, it is becoming increasingly popular here.
This can seem a little complicated or even implausible at first, especially when you look at things like the team has a +25 handicap! But the easiest way to explain it is in the Asian Handicap betting market which teams think have a smaller chance of winning is to give a start of say 5 goals. So, in each match, you have the option of betting on the team that is given the first start or the team that is conceded early.
Here’s how it works in the context of real betting:
Manchester City + 0.5 v Liverpool – 0.5
In this example Manchester City are getting a half goal started, while Liverpool are being penalized (handicapped) by half a goal. This means if you support Manchester City you will win if Manchester City win or if it is a draw.
How? Now if City do win 1-0, you will definitely win. But if the match ends at 1-1 say then you will also win because City will have 1 goal plus 0.5 goal in the handicap giving them 1.5 goals for one Liverpool goal.
In this example Wolves (-1) v Preston (+1) If you think it’s going to be a close match, but aren’t sure if Preston will, by supporting them on the Asian handicap you can get a return even if they don’t. win the match. If they draw 2-2 then your bet will be a winner as they will have 2 goals +1 giving them a total of 3 making them winners. If they lose 1-0 then their +1 handicap goal will be to give them a 1-1 draw and you will get your money back because you didn’t win… but also didn’t lose the daftar sbobet.
Below is a list of some of the defects and their possible results:
– Handicap 0 is a win if your team wins. If it’s a tie, you only get your money back.
– Handicap + 0.25 is a win if your team wins. If it’s a tie, your bet will be halved: half winner and void, giving you your original bet back.
– Handicap + 0.5 is a win if your team wins or if it is a draw.
– A +1 handicap is a win if your team wins or draws. If you lose 1 goal, you get your bet back.
– Handicap + 2 is a win if your team wins, ties or loses points. If you lose 2 bets you are canceled and refunded.
– Handicap – 0.25 is a win if your team wins by 1 point or more.
– Handicap – 0.5 is a win if your team wins.
Where most people find the concept difficult to understand is when there is a “Split Ball”.